Situated in the picturesque Snowdonia National Park, Ffynnon Hotel offers 5-star boutique accommodation with magnificent mountain views. The beaches of Cardigan Bay are a 15-minute drive away. Guests can take walks along the forest footpaths that surround the hotel, and climb Cader Idris for spectacular views of the rugged landscape. Ffynnon combines traditional and contemporary features, including a peaceful library and an outdoor hot tub. The individually designed rooms all have luxury bedding and a flat-screen, satellite TV, and some have freestanding baths. A cooked Welsh breakfast is served in the morning, and a buffet selection is also available. Guests can make use of free wireless internet, and free private parking on site. Dinner is served in the grand dining room overlooking the gardens and includes local, seasonal produce matched with carefully selected wines from specialist vineyards. Ffynnon is an hour’s drive from Mount Snowdon. The beautiful market and university town of Aberystwyth is also just an hour away by car.
Facilities & Features Ffynnon
- Free parking,
- On-site parking,
- WiFi available in all areas
- Temporary art galleries
- Free WiFi,
- Internet services,
- Food & Drink:
- Breakfast in the room,
- Packed lunches,
- Room service,
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Pool and wellness:
- Hot tub/jacuzzi
- Reception services:
- Concierge service,
- Private check-in/check-out
- Common areas:
- Sun terrace,
- Business facilities:
- Allergy-free room,
- Bridal suite,
- Family rooms,
- Non-smoking rooms,
- Non-smoking throughout,
- VIP room facilities
- Safety & security:
- Fire extinguishers,
- Smoke alarms
- Safety features:
- Access to health care professionals ,
- First aid kit available,
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas,
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed,
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Physical distancing:
- Cashless payment available,
- Contactless check-in/check-out,
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Cleanliness & disinfecting:
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines,
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Food & drink safety:
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized,
- Delivered food is securely covered,
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
Spacious room with traditional Welsh design, a king-size brass bed and a large sitting area. Also features a view of the town and nearby hills. This room can accommodate 1 cot or 1 single bed for a child.
French-styled room with a fireplace and a seating area overlooking the landscaped gardens. This room cannot accommodate extra beds for children.
Oriental-style room with scenic valley views. This room can accommodate 1 cot or 1 single bed for a child.
Romantic room with a Gothic king-size bed, velvet and crystal decor and a free-standing bath. This room cannot accommodate extra beds for children.
Spacious room with scenic views, a king-size bed and a lounge/dining area.The luxurious bathroom has a roll-top bathtub and double shower. This room can accommodate 1 cot or 1 single bed for a child.
This nature-inspired suite is situated on the second floor and has scenic view over the town and valley. It also comes with a king-size bed, private lounge and en suite bathroom with bateau bath and walk-in shower. This room can accommodate up to 2 extra single beds for children.
Terms and conditions of booking Ffynnon
Check In / Check Out
- Check-in from 16:00
- Check-out before 11:00