A former residence of Prince Roland Bonaparte and listed in the French “Monuments Historiques”, Shangri-La Hotel, Paris is a hotel palace located across the Seine and facing the Eiffel Tower. It reflects both Asian hospitality and French art de vivre. It has 2 restaurants and 1 of which has a Michelin star. An indoor pool and a spa are featured. Place Trocadero can be found 500 metres away. Some rooms and suites at Shangri-La Hotel, Paris offer stunning and unique views of the Eiffel Tower. Apart from the Signature Suites, all rooms and suites are decorated in shades of blue, white and ecru, in keeping with both European Empire and Asian aesthetics. All rooms have a separate living room with desk and a marble bathroom with heated flooring, separate bath and rainfall shower and Guerlain toiletries. The rooms and suites feature custom-made furniture with crystal finishing. A flat-screen TV with in-house movie channels, an iPod dock and a laptop safe are provided. Two restaurants, overseen by the Michelin starred Chef Christophe Moret, offer both a French and Asian cuisine including the France only Chinese Michelin star restaurant “Le Shang Palace”. Guests can enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner in the glass-roofed dining room. Le Bar Botaniste provides rare botanical spirits to match with a large menu of cocktail creations and liquors. Its four historical reception rooms can welcome prestigious events and weddings. Shangri-La Hotel, Paris offers wellness and leisure services which include an indoor swimming pool and fitness room bathed with natural daylight. The swimming pool is located in Roland Bonaparte’s former stables. A hammam and in-room relaxing spa experiences are available. Guests can also enjoy the historic billiard room with complete with a fireplace. An airport shuttle is available at Shangri-La Hotel, Paris. Iena Metro Station is just 100 metres away, while the prestigious avenue Montaigne and the Champs-Elysées are both 1.1 km from the property. Parc des Princes Stadium is located 5 km from Shangri-La while Orly Airport is 19 km away.
Facilities & Features Shangri-La Hotel, Paris
- Pets allowed,
- WiFi available in all areas
- Temporary art galleries
- Free WiFi,
- Internet services,
- Food & Drink:
- Breakfast in the room,
- Kid meals,
- Room service
- Pool and wellness:
- Fitness centre,
- Indoor pool,
- Indoor pool (all year),
- Pool/beach towels,
- Spa and wellness centre,
- Swimming Pool
- Airport shuttle,
- Airport shuttle (additional charge),
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Reception services:
- 24-hour front desk,
- Concierge service,
- Currency exchange,
- Express check-in/check-out,
- Luggage storage,
- Private check-in/check-out,
- Tour desk,
- Valet parking
- Common areas:
- Shared lounge/TV area,
- Entertainment and family services:
- Babysitting/child services
- Cleaning services:
- Daily housekeeping,
- Dry cleaning,
- Ironing service,
- Trouser press
- Business facilities:
- Business centre,
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Air conditioning,
- Bridal suite,
- Facilities for disabled guests,
- Family rooms,
- Non-smoking rooms,
- Non-smoking throughout,
- Soundproof rooms,
- VIP room facilities
- Safety & security:
- 24-hour security,
- CCTV in common areas,
- CCTV outside property,
- Fire extinguishers,
- Safety deposit box,
- Security alarm,
- Smoke alarms
- Safety features:
- First aid kit available,
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas,
- Process in place to check health of guests,
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed,
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Physical distancing:
- Cashless payment available,
- Contactless check-in/check-out,
- Physical distancing rules followed,
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Cleanliness & disinfecting:
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays,
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay,
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines,
- Property is cleaned by professional cleaning companies,
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Food & drink safety:
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized,
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation,
- Physical distancing in dining areas
This superior double room offers a view of either the glass cupola of the La Bauhinia restaurant, or the courtyard.
Extra beds are not possible in this room.
This deluxe double room offers a view of the hotel garden or the surrounding avenues.
This deluxe suite offers a view of the hotel garden or the surrounding avenues.
This suite has a large seating area.
This suite features large windows with a view of the Paris skyline, the hotel garden and a partial view of the Eiffel tower.
This duplex apartment includes a round-trip transfer, a daily Parisian-style breakfast and aperitif served in the apartment, a free minibar and a Parisian souvenir.
This twin room is overlooking the hotel garden or surrounding avenues.
This twin room is overlooking either the La Bauhinia restaurant glass cupola or featuring a courtyard view.
This twin room has airy windows offering unparalleled views of Paris’ famous landmark, the Eiffel Tower.
Guests in the Duplex Eiffel View Suite will enjoy large two-storey windows with unparalleled views of the Eiffel Tower.
This double room features large windows opening to a private outdoor terrace with garden views and glimpses of the Eiffel Tower.
This room features airy windows overlooking the peaceful hotel garden or surrounding avenues.
Terms and conditions of booking Shangri-La Hotel, Paris
Check In / Check Out
- Check-in from 15:00
- Check-out before 12:00