Bulgari Hotel Milano is probably the most refined and exclusive establishment in Milan, a boutique property adjacent to the most important shopping street, Via Montenapoleone. The comfortable rooms overlook the Bulgari's magical garden and the neighbouring Botanical Gardens. Enjoy a blend of modern designs with high technology features. A wonderful spa with an indoor swimming pool is the ideal to unwind after a busy day in Milan. Glass mosaics, gold and emerald green design and special lighting effects, enhance the relaxing atmosphere of the spa. At the heart of the Bulgari Hotel Milano, the extensive bar faces out to the gardens, with the restaurant stepped right behind. Spend pleasant moments in the establishment's most sociable area. Spacious and wide, refined and friendly, here you can enjoy wines, cocktails and fresh Italian cuisine with a cosmopolitan clientèle.
Facilities & Features Bulgari Hotel Milano
- On-site parking,
- Pets allowed,
- Private parking,
- WiFi available in all areas
- Free WiFi,
- Internet services,
- Food & Drink:
- Breakfast in the room,
- Packed lunches,
- Room service
- Pool and wellness:
- Fitness centre,
- Indoor pool,
- Indoor pool (all year),
- Spa and wellness centre,
- Swimming Pool
- Bicycle rental (additional charge),
- Car hire
- Reception services:
- 24-hour front desk,
- Concierge service,
- Currency exchange,
- Express check-in/check-out,
- Luggage storage,
- Private check-in/check-out,
- Valet parking
- Common areas:
- Entertainment and family services:
- Babysitting/child services
- Cleaning services:
- Dry cleaning,
- Ironing service,
- Business facilities:
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Barber/beauty shop
- Air conditioning,
- Allergy-free room,
- Designated smoking area,
- Facilities for disabled guests,
- Non-smoking rooms,
- Non-smoking throughout,
- Soundproof rooms
- Safety & security:
- Safety deposit box
- Safety features:
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas,
- Process in place to check health of guests,
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed,
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Physical distancing:
- Cashless payment available,
- Contactless check-in/check-out,
- Physical distancing rules followed,
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Cleanliness & disinfecting:
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays,
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning,
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay,
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines,
- Property is cleaned by professional cleaning companies,
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Food & drink safety:
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized,
- Breakfast takeaway containers,
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation,
- Physical distancing in dining areas
Overlooking the garden or courtyard, this large room features walk-in closets. The bathroom, with a black granite bath and a Navona Travertine shower, has floor-to-ceiling windows facing either the garden or a typical Milanese court yard. This room cannot accommodate extra beds.
With floor-to-ceiling windows, each room overlooks either the garden or a typical Milanese courtyard, and some of them are garden-view corner rooms. They all feature a walk-in closet and a bathroom with a black granite bath and a Navona Travertine shower. This room cannot accommodate extra beds.
Overlooking the garden, this large room features a bathroom with a black granite bath and a Navona Travertine shower. This room cannot accommodate extra beds.
Overlooking the garden, this air-conditioned suite features a large entrance leading to the main bedroom with 4-poster bed, seating area and walk-in closet. It includes free Wi-Fi, parquet floors and a bathroom hosting a separate bath tub and shower, as well as floor-to-ceiling windows.
Boasting elegant décor with warm colours and parquet floors, this spacious suite consists of an entrance leading to an independent lounge, plus a separate bedroom. The large bathroom hosts a bath in cream-coloured travertine
The superior suite offers views of the garden, air conditioning and free Wi-Fi.
Overlooking the garden, this spacious air-conditioned suite features elegant décor with bright colours and parquet floors, some also offer a small teakwood balcony opening onto the garden below. It consists of a large living room, a separate bedroom, and a Navona Travertine bathroom with both a bathtub and shower. Wi-Fi is free.
Overlooking the garden, this air-conditioned suite features a private dining room and living room. They have direct access from the lift and boast amazing views of the garden as well as on the nearby Botanical Gardens. It either features a 60-m2 terrace or a private small kitchen leading to the living room, and a bedroom with four-poster bed. The Honour Bar is on a complimentary basis.
Boasting a 90-m² furnished terrace, this 120-m² penthouse suite overlooks the park and Milan's historical centre. With a direct access from the lift, it includes a large living room with soft leather sofas, oriental carpets and a Brera Stone fireplace. It also includes air conditioning and free Wi-Fi. The Honour Bar is on a complimentary basis.
Rooms are 40 square metres.
Rooms are 50 square metres.
Terms and conditions of booking Bulgari Hotel Milano
Check In / Check Out
- Check-in from 15:00
- Check-out before 12:00