This 15th-century castle dates back to Mary, Queen of Scots, and is set in 40 acres of stunning parkland. Edinburgh city centre is 8 miles from Carberry Tower Mansion House and Estate. Rooms at the magnificent Carberry Tower Mansion House are all unique and traditional in style. Each also comes with a work desk and facilities for making tea and coffee. There are a variety of natural features, including rose gardens and a lily pond, and you can often see free-roaming wildlife. The building still retains charming old staircases, fireplaces, and stained-glass windows. The beach is a 10-minute drive from Carberry Tower. Parking is free on site, and high-speed WiFi is complimentary throughout the hotel.
Facilities & Features Carberry Tower Mansion House and Estate
- Free parking,
- Parking on site,
- WiFi available in all areas
- Golf course (within 3 km),
- Free WiFi,
- Internet services,
- Food & Drink:
- Breakfast in the room,
- Kid meals,
- Room service,
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Reception services:
- 24-hour front desk,
- Express check-in/check-out,
- Invoice provided,
- Luggage storage
- Common areas:
- Shared lounge/TV area,
- Sun terrace,
- Entertainment and family services:
- Board games/puzzles
- Business facilities:
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Designated smoking area,
- Facilities for disabled guests,
- Family rooms,
- Non-smoking rooms,
- Non-smoking throughout
- Safety & security:
- 24-hour security,
- CCTV in common areas,
- CCTV outside property,
- Fire extinguishers,
- Safety deposit box,
- Security alarm,
- Smoke alarms
- Safety features:
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas,
- Process in place to check health of guests,
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed,
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Physical distancing:
- Cashless payment available,
- Contactless check-in/check-out,
- Physical distancing rules followed,
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Cleanliness & disinfecting:
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays,
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning,
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay,
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines,
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Food & drink safety:
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized,
- Breakfast takeaway containers,
- Delivered food is securely covered,
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation,
- Physical distancing in dining areas
Traditionally furnished room with a work desk and facilities for making tea and coffee.
If you require the room to be made as a twin with 2 single beds, please specify in the Special Request box when making your reservation. You must confirm this with the property prior to arrival, as it is strictly by request only.
These rooms feature an en-suite bathroom, wall-mounted TV and a hairdryer. Additional benefits include complimentary White Company toiletries, shortbread and tea/coffee making facilities.
Once used by royalty, this superior suite feature traditional furnishings, an en-suite bathroom and homemade shortbread on arrival. Additional benefits include toiletries from Floris of London and tea/coffee making facilities.
With scenic vantage points and views over the Estate grounds, many of these en-suite bedrooms still have their original fireplaces and working shutters and all come with complimentary White Company toiletries, tea and coffee making facilities and mineral water. Guests with also benefit from wall-mounted TV and hairdryers, as well as built-in safes.
If you require the room to be made as a twin with 2 single beds, please specify in the Special Request box when making your reservation. You must confirm this with the property prior to arrival as it is by request only.
With far-reaching views over the estate grounds, these rooms also feature an en-suite bathroom, wall-mounted TV and a hairdryer. Additional benefits include complimentary White Company toiletries, shortbread and tea/coffee making facilities.
- 2 night’s accommodation based on 2 people sharing a double or twin standard room en suite.
- Dinner in the Rose Garden on 1 night of your stay.
- Full Scottish breakfast.
This double room features a electric kettle and seating area
Package includes: continental breakfast and 2 tickets to the Winter Wonderland Party Night.
With far-reaching views along the main driveway, this Turret Suite is in one of the oldest parts of Carberry Tower and has a winding staircase up to its very own en-suite bathroom, which includes a generous shower cubicle and a separate bath to relax in. The suite is presented with toiletries from Floris of London, homemade shortbread on arrival, tea and coffee making facilities and a selection of coffees and teas from Brodie's of Edinburgh.
With scenic views over the estate, these suites feature toiletries from Floris of London, homemade shortbread on arrival and tea/coffee making facilities.
Terms and conditions of booking Carberry Tower Mansion House and Estate
Check In / Check Out
- Check-in from 15:00
- Check-out before 11:00
All published reviews have been personally written by the clients of icastelli.net after their hotel stay!
Comfort 10 / 10
Courtesy 9.5 / 10
Leisure 10 / 10
Carberry Tower Mansion House and Estate
CHARPENTIER (With family)
Check in: 7 May 2018
Check out: 8 May 2018
Number of nights: 1
Stayed in room: Suite Royal