With a private beach and panoramic views over the Menai Straits, Château Rhianfa is set in a Grade II listed Victorian villa. A tennis court, We also have a wine cellar with wine tasting experiences. Enjoy outdoor dining overlooking the Menai Straits and Snowdonia National Park, or wander through Château Rhianfa's picturesque gardens and 3 acres of grounds. Period features such as wooden floors, panelled walls and painted ceilings are still visible. The on-site restaurant, Le Dragon Rouge, serves Welsh and French cuisine. A lounge menu until 17:00 is also available. Free Wi-Fi and a luxury private bathroom are provided for each room, as well as tea/coffee making facilities. Suites, as well as apartments and cottages with kitchen facilities, are also available. The entrance to Snowdonia National Park is just 15 minutes’ drive away, with Bangor city centre and Beaumaris just 3 miles away.
Facilities & Features Château Rhianfa
- Free parking,
- Parking on site,
- Private parking,
- WiFi available in all areas
- Golf course (within 3 km),
- Tennis court,
- Themed dinner nights,
- Water sport facilities on site
- Free WiFi,
- Internet services,
- Food & Drink:
- Breakfast in the room,
- Kid meals,
- Packed lunches,
- Room service,
- Snack bar,
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Pool and wellness:
- Private beach area
- Reception services:
- 24-hour front desk,
- Concierge service,
- Invoice provided,
- Luggage storage
- Common areas:
- Shared lounge/TV area,
- Sun terrace,
- Entertainment and family services:
- Board games/puzzles
- Cleaning services:
- Daily housekeeping
- Business facilities:
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Allergy-free room,
- Designated smoking area,
- Facilities for disabled guests,
- Family rooms,
- Non-smoking rooms,
- Non-smoking throughout
- Safety & security:
- 24-hour security,
- CCTV in common areas,
- CCTV outside property,
- Fire extinguishers,
- Safety deposit box,
- Smoke alarms
- Safety features:
- First aid kit available,
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas,
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed,
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Physical distancing:
- Cashless payment available,
- Contactless check-in/check-out,
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Cleanliness & disinfecting:
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays,
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay,
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines,
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Food & drink safety:
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized,
- Delivered food is securely covered,
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation,
- Physical distancing in dining areas
With sea and mountain views, this room also features free Wi-Fi, a luxury en suite bathroom, and a king-size bed.
These individually designed rooms feature free WiFi and a luxury en suite bathroom.
This room features views overlooking Snowdonia, free Wi-Fi and a luxury en suite bathroom.
These rooms feature free Wi-Fi and luxury en suite bathroom.
These suites feature sea and mountain views, either a king-size bed or twin beds, and an en suite bathroom.
This former coach house has 2 en-suite double rooms, and a double room with bathroom across the landing. It features a large lounge with a log fire and sea views, dining room, and well-equipped kitchen.
Set in the Gate Lodge within the estate, this apartment has 2 large en-suite bedrooms. There is an open plan lounge, a fridge and tea/coffee making facilities. There is also Freeview TV and complimentary toiletries.
Housed in the estate's former stables, this luxury apartment has a large bedroom and a slate-finished shower room. There is a lounge and dining room with sea views, as well as a kitchen with a breakfast bar, oven, toaster and a fridge. There is also Freeview TV and complimentary toiletries.
Located 200 yards from the main Chateau in the Rhianfa Lodge, these double rooms feature a colour palette of blues, greys and white, with wood panelling.
Located 200 yards from the main Chateau in the Rhianfa Lodge, this suite features a bay window overlooking the Rose Garden and Menai Straits, a king-size bed and a roll-top bath in the en suite bathroom.
This double room features a flat-screen TV, tea/coffee maker and electric kettle.
Located 200 yards from the main Chateau in the Rhianfa Lodge, these double rooms feature a colour palette of blues, greys and white, with wood panelling complete with views over the Menai Straits and Snowdonia.
Terms and conditions of booking Château Rhianfa
Check In / Check Out
- Check-in from 15:00
- Check-out before 11:00