Château de Challanges is a renovated 19th century country house set in 7 hectares of forest. It offers an outdoor swimming pool, just 2 minutes from the A6 leading to the south of France. The guest rooms and suites at Château de Challanges are elegant in style and offer high ceilings. Some have a private balcony and some are decorated in an original style according to their historical name. Breakfast is served in the bright breakfast room or on the terrace overlooking the grounds. Guests may have a drink in the bar. Additional facilities include bicycle rental and Beaune is a 15-minute ride away. The chateau also has a conference room with a stucco ceiling, free Wi-Fi access and private parking on site.
Facilities & Features Château de Challanges
- Free parking,
- On-site parking,
- Pets allowed,
- Private parking,
- WiFi available in all areas
- Bike tours,
- Golf course (within 3 km),
- Walking tours
- Free WiFi,
- Internet services,
- Food & Drink:
- Breakfast in the room,
- Room service,
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Pool and wellness:
- Fence around pool,
- Heated pool,
- Outdoor pool,
- Outdoor pool (seasonal),
- Pool/beach towels,
- Swimming Pool
- Reception services:
- Express check-in/check-out,
- Luggage storage,
- Private check-in/check-out
- Common areas:
- Shared lounge/TV area,
- Sun terrace,
- Entertainment and family services:
- Babysitting/child services,
- Children television networks,
- Kids' outdoor play equipment
- Cleaning services:
- Daily housekeeping,
- Dry cleaning,
- Ironing service,
- Business facilities:
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Air conditioning,
- Bridal suite,
- Designated smoking area,
- Family rooms,
- Non-smoking rooms,
- Non-smoking throughout
- Safety & security:
- CCTV in common areas,
- CCTV outside property,
- Fire extinguishers,
- Safety deposit box,
- Security alarm,
- Smoke alarms
- Safety features:
- Access to health care professionals ,
- Face masks for guests available,
- First aid kit available,
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas,
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities,
- Thermometers for guests provided by property
- Physical distancing:
- Cashless payment available,
- Contactless check-in/check-out,
- Physical distancing rules followed,
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Cleanliness & disinfecting:
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays,
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning,
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay,
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines,
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Food & drink safety:
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized,
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation,
- Physical distancing in dining areas
This attic room has a private bathroom with a shower or bathtub and there is a hairdryer. The room features a flat-screen TV.
This room has a south-facing terrace with a view over the swimming pool.
The rooms on the first floor have exposed wooden beams, parquet floors and stone is used in the bathrooms. The rooms on the ground floor have Mediterranean decor and Chassagne stone flooring.
Suites with a living room with a flat-screen TV, minibar and ironing facilities. The bathroom provides a hairdryer, a spa bath and chromotherapy.
Suites are equipped with a flat-screen TV in the separate living room and a bathroom with a spa bath and chromotherapy.
This spacious room is located in the park pavilion. It is equipped with a flat-screen TV, tea and coffee making facilities, a bathroom and a south-facing terrace overlooking the pool.
A breakfast hamper is included in the price of the room.
This spacious room is located in the park pavilion. It is equipped with a flat-screen TV, tea and coffee making facilities, and a south-facing terrace overlooking the pool.
This room is situated in a round house in the park by the pool. It has a terrace and a private bathroom.
Located on the second floor with no lift, this room has a private bathroom with a shower or bathtub and a hairdryer. It is equipped with a flat-screen TV.
Animals are not accepted in this room.
Terms and conditions of booking Château de Challanges
Check In / Check Out
- Check-in from 15:00
- Check-out before 11:00