Designed by the interior architect Sir Terence Conran, Das Triest Hotel is a classic design hotel in the trendy Freihaus quarter, just a 5-minute walk from the State Opera and the Naschmarkt open-air market. Wehdorn architect's office undertook the design of the rooms in the hotel extension. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property. Over 300 years ago, this hotel was the main station for the stagecoach route from Vienna to Trieste. The original stables with their vaulted ceilings were converted to lounges, suites, and conference rooms. The award-winning restaurant Collio serves Northern Italian gourmet cuisine. In summer, guests of Das Triest Hotel can enjoy their breakfast or barbecue in the Mediterranean courtyard. Fine wines, cocktails and specialities inspired by the Italian cuisine are available at the hotel's Bistro Porto. The Karlsplatz Underground Station is a 2-minute walk away. St. Stephen’s Cathedral can be reached in a 15-minute walk.
Facilities & Features Das Triest Hotel
- On-site parking,
- Pets allowed,
- Private parking,
- WiFi available in all areas
- Free WiFi,
- Internet services,
- Food & Drink:
- Room service,
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Pool and wellness:
- Fitness centre,
- Reception services:
- 24-hour front desk,
- Concierge service,
- Invoice provided,
- Luggage storage,
- Ticket service,
- Tour desk,
- Valet parking
- Common areas:
- Cleaning services:
- Daily housekeeping,
- Dry cleaning,
- Ironing service,
- Trouser press
- Business facilities:
- Business centre,
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Air conditioning,
- Designated smoking area,
- Non-smoking rooms,
- Non-smoking throughout
- Safety & security:
- CCTV in common areas,
- Fire extinguishers,
- Safety deposit box,
- Security alarm,
- Smoke alarms
- Safety features:
- First aid kit available,
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas,
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed,
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Physical distancing:
- Cashless payment available,
- Physical distancing rules followed,
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Cleanliness & disinfecting:
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays,
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay,
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines,
- Property is cleaned by professional cleaning companies,
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Food & drink safety:
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation,
- Physical distancing in dining areas
Designed by Sir Terence Conran or Wehdorn Architects (subject to availability on check-in), this room offers views of the city centre or the courtyard. The room has a B&O flat-screen TV and the bathroom has a bathtub or shower.
Dogs are allowed upon request - charges may apply.
Designed by Sir Terence Conran or Wehdorn Architects (subject to availability on check-in), this spacious junior suite with a combined sleeping and living area, a B&O flat-screen TV , and a private bathroom with bathtub or shower. It offers views of the city centre or the courtyard.
Designed by Sir Terence Conran or Wehdorn Architects (subject to availability on check-in), this room has a king-size bed, a B&O flat-screen TV , and a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower. It offers views of the courtyard.
A spacious air-conditioned suite with a sleeping and living area featuring a B&O flat-screen TV , and a minibar, and offering a small balcony with garden views.
Please note that the room rate is based on 2 guests. Maximum occupancy is 3 guests (see Property Policies).
Suite with terrace, a sleeping and living area, and a B&O flat-screen TV , air conditioning, and garden views.
Designed by Sir Terence Conran or Wehdorn Architects (subject to availability on check-in), this room offers a rooftop terrace or a balcony on the top floor with a panoramic view of the Stephansdom (cathedral). It offers a B&O flat-screen TV , a bathroom with a bathtub or shower, and views of the city centre or the garden.
Large suite offering a terrace with access to the garden, a sleeping and living area, featuring a B&O plasma flat-screen TV , and designer furniture by B&B Italia, Wittmann, Philippe Starck and Minotti.
Terms and conditions of booking Das Triest Hotel
Check In / Check Out
- Check-in from 15:00
- Check-out before 12:00