Set in private grounds, the 17th-century Eshott Hall offers luxury bedrooms with period features. This 4-star guest house is just 20 minutes' drive from Newcastle, and has free parking and free Wi-Fi in public areas. The sumptuous bedrooms are decorated with rich fabrics and feature en suite facilities and scenic views. All rooms have luxury toiletries, plasma-screen TVs and bathrobes. Some have roll-top baths and four-poster beds. Eshott Hall Restaurant has been awarded 2 AA Rossettes, and offers fine dining and creative menus, featuring local produce and ingredients from the kitchen gardens. Surrounded by enchanting gardens and woodland, there is a tennis court, an elegant drawing room and grand library. The hallway features William Morris stained glass. Fishing and shooting in the local area can be arranged. Just a 10-minute drive from the sandy beaches of Northumberland, Eshott Hall is 20 minutes’ drive from Northumberland National Park. Alnmouth Train Station is a 15-minute drive away, and trains run to Newcastle and Edinburgh. The A1 is a 5-minute drive away
Facilities & Features Eshott Hall
- Free parking,
- Parking on site,
- Pets allowed,
- Private parking
- Free WiFi,
- Internet services,
- Food & Drink:
- Breakfast in the room,
- Kid meals,
- Packed lunches,
- Room service,
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Common areas:
- Entertainment and family services:
- Board games/puzzles,
- Kids' outdoor play equipment
- Cleaning services:
- Daily housekeeping
- Business facilities:
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Designated smoking area,
- Non-smoking rooms,
- Non-smoking throughout
- Safety features:
- First aid kit available,
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas,
- Process in place to check health of guests,
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed,
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Physical distancing:
- Cashless payment available,
- Contactless check-in/check-out,
- Physical distancing rules followed,
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Cleanliness & disinfecting:
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays,
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning,
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay,
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines,
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Food & drink safety:
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized,
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation,
- Physical distancing in dining areas
Located in the main house, these spacious rooms are elegantly designed. Rooms include a king-size bed, views of the gardens and woodland, a flat-screen TV, luxurious toiletries, an iPod docking station and tea and coffee making facilities.
Located in the Eshott Grange Cottage, just a 2-minute walk from the main building, these rooms include a flat-screen TV, an iPod dock, tea and coffee making facilities and complimentary parking.
Located in the main house, these elegant rooms feature a king-size bed (some rooms have a four-poster bed) and views across the gardens and woodland. Twin rooms are available and are subject to availability, please request at the time of booking.
This two-bedroom cottage enjoys views of open countryside and shares the Lavender Court courtyard. Includes a large lounge with two sofas (one is a sofa-bed), a TV with Freeview channels, a dining room seating 8 and a kitchen with electric cooker, gas hob, microwave, fridge / freezer, washing machine and dishwasher.
The cottage has full gas central heating and private drive with parking at the end of the woodland track.
This two-bedroom self-catering holiday cottage enjoys views of rolling fields and open countryside. Includes an open-plan lounge with kitchen with electric cooker, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. The house has a small private courtyard to the rear with access to Lavender Court, a shared courtyard. Full gas central heating and Freeview televisio is included.
Located on the first floor, this room offers views of the gardens and woodland, a flat-screen TV, an iPod docking station and tea and coffee making facilities. Private bathroom comes with luxurious toiletries and bath or shower.
This double room features a view, electric kettle and private entrance.
Spacious twin room with en-suite walk in shower and roll top bath . Located 100 yards from the main. Hall, own private parking. Outside seating area and access to the woodland walk.
Terms and conditions of booking Eshott Hall
Check In / Check Out
- Check-in from 16:00
- Check-out before 11:00