Grand Hotel Savoia is in the centre of Cortina d’Ampezzo, surrounded by the Dolomites. It offers free internet access and beautiful mountain views. Hotel Savoia is an elegant and fully renovated historic building. There is a large hall, a conference centre, and the big wellness centre includes an indoor pool. You can relax in the Savoia's winter garden terrace and in the outdoor summer bar. The Grand Hotel offers a piano bar and a restaurant. Rooms and suites include satellite TV, free Wi-Fi access and panoramic views. The hotel is 600 metres from the Faloria cable car. A public ski bus stops nearby and is free of charge for ski pass holders.
Facilities & Features Grand Hotel Savoia
- Parking on site,
- Pets allowed,
- Private parking,
- WiFi available in all areas
- Golf course (within 3 km),
- Ski school,
- Ski storage,
- Free WiFi,
- Internet services,
- Food & Drink:
- Breakfast in the room,
- Kid meals,
- Packed lunches,
- Room service,
- Snack bar,
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Pool and wellness:
- Fitness centre,
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi,
- Spa and wellness centre
- Reception services:
- 24-hour front desk,
- Concierge service,
- Express check-in/check-out,
- Luggage storage,
- Tour desk,
- Valet parking
- Common areas:
- Shared lounge/TV area,
- Entertainment and family services:
- Babysitting/child services,
- Indoor play area
- Cleaning services:
- Daily housekeeping,
- Dry cleaning,
- Ironing service,
- Trouser press
- Business facilities:
- Business centre,
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Allergy-free room,
- Designated smoking area,
- Facilities for disabled guests,
- Family rooms,
- Non-smoking rooms,
- Non-smoking throughout,
- Soundproof rooms
- Safety & security:
- Safety deposit box
- Safety features:
- First aid kit available,
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas,
- Process in place to check health of guests,
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed,
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities,
- Thermometers for guests provided by property
- Physical distancing:
- Cashless payment available,
- Contactless check-in/check-out,
- Physical distancing rules followed,
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Cleanliness & disinfecting:
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays,
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning,
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay,
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines,
- Property is cleaned by professional cleaning companies,
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Food & drink safety:
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized,
- Delivered food is securely covered,
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation,
- Physical distancing in dining areas
This suite has a minibar, satellite TV and tea/coffee maker.
This triple room features a tea/coffee maker, minibar and bathrobe.
This suite has a bathrobe, electric kettle and flat-screen TV.
This suite features a minibar, private entrance and satellite TV.
This double room has a electric kettle, bathrobe and tea/coffee maker.
This double room features a flat-screen TV, tea/coffee maker and bathrobe.
This suite has a tea/coffee maker, bathrobe and satellite TV.
This triple room features a bathrobe, minibar and electric kettle.
This triple room has a mountain view, tea/coffee maker and bathrobe.
Terms and conditions of booking Grand Hotel Savoia
Check In / Check Out
- Check-in from 15:00 to 24:00
- Check-out before 12:00
All published reviews have been personally written by the clients of icastelli.net after their hotel stay!
Comfort 8 / 10
Courtesy 10 / 10
Leisure 10 / 10
Grand Hotel Savoia
Moschetti (With family)
Check in: 3 Jun 2011
Check out: 5 Jun 2011
Number of nights: 2
Stayed in room: Gran Suite
His Opinion: Un posto incantevole, pieno di pace e tranquillità e molta gentilezza.