Grand Hôtel Thalasso & Spa is located on the seaside in Saint-Jean-de-Luz, and it has a restaurant with a bar. Guests have free access to the spa and wellness centre. Sea-water treatments are available at a surcharge. The hotel offers air-conditioned and soundproofed rooms and suites. They all have flat-screen TV with international channels and free Wi-Fi. Some rooms have an ocean view. Bistro cuisine is served for lunch and dinner at Bistro Badia. A buffet breakfast is prepared every morning. The spa and wellness centre is in a luxurious 1000 m² building. The sauna, hot tub, indoor heated sea-water swimming pool and massages can be enjoyed at an extra cost. Saint-Jean-de-Luz Train Station is 950 metres from this hotel and private parking is possible on site at a surcharge.
Facilities & Features Grand Hôtel Thalasso & Spa
- On-site parking,
- Pets allowed,
- Private parking,
- WiFi available in all areas
- Free WiFi,
- Internet services,
- Food & Drink:
- Breakfast in the room,
- Kid meals,
- Room service,
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Pool and wellness:
- Fitness centre,
- Heated pool,
- Hot tub/jacuzzi,
- Indoor pool,
- Indoor pool (all year),
- Pool cover,
- Pool with view,
- Pool/beach towels,
- Salt-water pool,
- Shallow end,
- Spa and wellness centre,
- Swimming Pool
- Reception services:
- 24-hour front desk,
- Concierge service,
- Luggage storage,
- Valet parking
- Entertainment and family services:
- Kids' club
- Air conditioning,
- Family rooms,
- Non-smoking rooms,
- Non-smoking throughout
- Safety & security:
- Safety deposit box
- Safety features:
- First aid kit available,
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas,
- Process in place to check health of guests,
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed,
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Physical distancing:
- Cashless payment available,
- Physical distancing rules followed,
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Cleanliness & disinfecting:
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays,
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay,
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines,
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Food & drink safety:
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized,
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation,
- Physical distancing in dining areas
This bright Deluxe Room is facing the Ocean and offers a private bathroom with bathrobes, and slippers.
These superior rooms are located from 1st to 3rd floor and offer views over the city.
Located on the 1st floor, this junior suite offers a terrace with views over the Ocean. It includes a bedroom, and a seating area with a sofa bed opening onto the terrace.
This cosy classic room is located on the city side and can accommodate disabled guests.
This classic room cannot accommodate an extra bed or a baby cot.
This elegantly decorated Superior Room offers views over the Ocean.
This room cannot accommodate an extra bed or baby cot.
This suite features a flat-screen TV, electric kettle and air conditioning.
Terms and conditions of booking Grand Hôtel Thalasso & Spa
Check In / Check Out
- Check-in from 15:00
- Check-out before 12:00