Located in Megève, Le Chalet Zannier is 1 km from the ski slopes and 3 km from Mont d’Arbois Golf Course. It boasts a spa, free WiFi access, a terrace with panoramic mountain views, a 24-hour reception, a concierge service and ski storage. Rooms and suites feature a seating area with satellite TV and a private bathroom with a bath or shower. Some suites include a fireplace and a terrace. Guests are invited to enjoy breakfast every morning. The restaurants serves French and Belgium cuisine prepared with seasonal ingredients and light meals can be enjoy at lunch in the lounge bar around the open fireplace or on the panoramic terrace. The on-site spa features an indoor pool, sauna and hammam. Massage treatments can be arranged. The property can also arrange ski passes, ski lessons and ski hire upon request. A shuttle service is available on demand around the village and directly to the ski slopes.
Facilities & Features Le Chalet Zannier
- On-site parking,
- Pets allowed,
- Private parking,
- WiFi available in all areas
- Ski equipment hire (on site),
- Ski pass vendor,
- Ski storage,
- Free WiFi,
- Internet services,
- Food & Drink:
- Breakfast in the room,
- Packed lunches,
- Room service
- Pool and wellness:
- Indoor pool,
- Spa and wellness centre,
- Swimming Pool
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Reception services:
- 24-hour front desk,
- Concierge service,
- Luggage storage,
- Valet parking
- Common areas:
- Sun terrace
- Entertainment and family services:
- Babysitting/child services
- Cleaning services:
- Daily housekeeping,
- Designated smoking area,
- Family rooms,
- Non-smoking rooms,
- Non-smoking throughout
- Safety & security:
- 24-hour security,
- CCTV in common areas,
- CCTV outside property,
- Fire extinguishers,
- Safety deposit box,
- Security alarm,
- Smoke alarms
- Safety features:
- Access to health care professionals ,
- Face masks for guests available,
- First aid kit available,
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas,
- Process in place to check health of guests,
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed,
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities,
- Thermometers for guests provided by property
- Physical distancing:
- Cashless payment available,
- Contactless check-in/check-out,
- Mobile app for room service,
- Physical distancing rules followed,
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Cleanliness & disinfecting:
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays,
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning,
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay,
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines,
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Food & drink safety:
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized,
- Breakfast takeaway containers,
- Delivered food is securely covered,
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation,
- Physical distancing in dining areas
This is the largest suite available at Le Chalet. From the balcony guests can enjoy views of the surrounding mountains and Megève.
On the 1st floor, you will find the master bedroom, a living room with an open fireplace, a dining room and a study. Additional facilities include a dressing room and a semi-open bathroom.
On the 2nd floor you will find another bedroom including a king-sized bed or 2 twin beds, a shower and a separate toilet.
This suite offers a terrace and views of the mountains and the garden. The bed is nestled in a 100-m² open space, and guests will find a dressing room and a dining area. The bathroom has a bathtub and a shower, the toilet is in a separate area.
Set over 2 levels, this spacious suite offers views of the surrounding mountains and Megève. In the attic, the master bedroom features a balcony overlooking the valley, and is equipped with an en-suite bathroom. On the ground floor, there is a dining area, a living room, another balcony and a separate bathroom.
This 70-m² duplex suite offers views of the valley, the surrounding mountains and Megève. On the 1st floor you will find a living room with an open fireplace, a dining area, and a terrace overlooking the resort. On the 2nd floor there is the master bedroom, a private bathroom with a bathtub overlooking the alpine valley and another balcony.
These Junior Suites offer a balcony or a terrace overlooking the mountains and Megève. The room has a seating area including armchairs and a coffee table, as well as an open fireplace for most of them and a desk. All the bathrooms are fully equipped with double sinks, a bathtub, a shower and a separate toilet.
These prestige rooms come with a seating area with a sofa and a desk. The private bathroom has a shower, a bath and a separate toilet. One of the rooms has a natural stone wall, and the other one offers a fireplace. Both rooms have a terrace and offer views of the surrounding mountains.
These rooms offer a private bathroom, a wardrobe and satellite TV. One features a sitting area in an alcove and another one has a more spacious bathroom.
Terms and conditions of booking Le Chalet Zannier
Check In / Check Out
- Check-in from 15:00
- Check-out before 11:30