In 350 acres of mature woodland and peaceful rolling parkland, this beautiful country house hotel has its very own private golf course, free Wi-Fi and charming, elegant, individually decorated rooms. The Meldrum House Hotel Golf And Country Estate boasts its own magnificent 18-hole golf course, a luxuriously appointed clubhouse and some of the finest practice facilities in Scotland. The on-site golf academy offers expert outdoor tuition with video analysis Traditionally decorated and featuring many fine antiques, objets d'art and ancestral portraits, the hotel has spacious en suite rooms. Each room has its own individual style and unique character. Every room has stunning views over the estate and the surrounding Aberdeenshire countryside. Each room has a plasma flat-screen TV with Freeview digital channels. The restaurant offers traditional Scottish cuisine combined with an international flavour. From gourmet cuisine to lighter snacks, the menus change daily to reflect the finest, freshest seasonal ingredients available locally.
Facilities & Features Meldrum House Hotel Golf And Country Estate
- Free parking,
- Parking on site,
- Pets allowed,
- Private parking
- Golf course (within 3 km),
- Horse riding,
- Free WiFi,
- Internet services,
- Food & Drink:
- BBQ facilities,
- Breakfast in the room,
- Kid meals,
- Room service,
- Snack bar,
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Reception services:
- 24-hour front desk,
- Concierge service,
- Luggage storage
- Common areas:
- Sun terrace,
- Cleaning services:
- Daily housekeeping,
- Dry cleaning,
- Business facilities:
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Air conditioning,
- Allergy-free room,
- Facilities for disabled guests,
- Family rooms,
- Non-smoking rooms,
- Non-smoking throughout
- Safety & security:
- 24-hour security,
- CCTV in common areas,
- CCTV outside property,
- Fire extinguishers,
- Safety deposit box,
- Security alarm,
- Smoke alarms
- Safety features:
- Access to health care professionals,
- First aid kit available,
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas,
- Process in place to check health of guests,
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed,
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities,
- Thermometers for guests provided by property
- Physical distancing:
- Cashless payment available,
- Mobile app for room service,
- Physical distancing rules followed,
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Cleanliness & disinfecting:
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays,
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning,
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay,
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines,
- Property is cleaned by professional cleaning companies,
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Food & drink safety:
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized,
- Breakfast takeaway containers,
- Delivered food is securely covered,
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation,
- Physical distancing in dining areas
With double-sized beds these bedrooms are situated in the manor house. Each room is individually designed in keeping with the baronial character of the hotel’s history.
With king-sized beds these spacious rooms have stunning Scottish interiors with en suite bathrooms with bath and shower. The rooms are across the courtyard from the main hotel. All rooms can be set up with twin beds.
These rooms are spacious with some boasting four-poster beds, turrets, sofas and views out across the estate. Each room is individually designed in keeping with the baronial character of the hotel’s history, with original antique artefacts associated with Meldrum over the centuries.
Some of the rooms have a sofa and every one has a bath and power shower. In each room you will receive a welcome dram on your arrival.
Boasting views across the estate it has many unique, original features including a lounge area with fireplace and is furnished to reflect the history of the manor house and provide the ultimate experience. There is a TV built into the end of the bed and a bathroom with a large jacuzzi bath and double-sized power shower.
The suite can be accessed privately outside by steps shared with the Turrets Suite. You’ll also find a welcome dram to enjoy during your stay.
Situated in the estate wing of our manor house, these contemporary rooms are rear facing with restricted views with stunning décor and king-sized beds. Most of the rooms have sofa beds, walk-in power shower and bath.
With floor to ceiling views across the golf course and countryside, these rooms have king sized beds and power showers.
With floor to ceiling views across the golf course and countryside, two rooms are in the corner with TVs built into the end of the beds. Another two rooms each have a balcony. All have king sized beds, sofas, dining areas and power showers.
With views across the estate, this suite is furnished to reflect the history of the manor house. This suite has a spectacular power shower within a turret as well as a large bathroom with bath. There is also a lounge area where you’ll find a welcome dram for your arrival. You can only access this suite privately outside by steps shared with the Laird’s Suite.
This villa features a kitchenware, soundproofing and seating area.
Terms and conditions of booking Meldrum House Hotel Golf And Country Estate
Check In / Check Out
- Check-in from 15:00
- Check-out before 11:00