The luxurious Kensington Hotel is situated in the heart of South Kensington and within a 20-minute stroll of Harrods, Harvey Nichols and The Royal Albert Hall. The Natural History Museum and The V&A are just 5 minutes on foot. A state-of-the-art fitness room is provided for exclusive use of the hotel’s guests. Free WiFi, luxury bed linen and a large flat-screen TV are included in each room at The Kensington Hotel, as well as an en suite bathroom. The Town House Bar & Restaurant has a magnificent lounge area with period drawing rooms. Its setting offers a blend of traditional and contemporary features, and is an ideal location for for afternoon tea, lunch or evening dinners. South Kensington tube station is only 450 metres away and offers direct access to the heart of the West End & Heathrow Airport.
Facilities & Features The Kensington Hotel
- Pets allowed
- Free WiFi,
- Internet services,
- Food & Drink:
- Breakfast in the room,
- Room service
- Pool and wellness:
- Fitness centre,
- Reception services:
- 24-hour front desk,
- Concierge service,
- Currency exchange,
- Express check-in/check-out,
- Luggage storage,
- Tour desk
- Entertainment and family services:
- Babysitting/child services
- Cleaning services:
- Daily housekeeping,
- Dry cleaning,
- Business facilities:
- Business centre,
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Air conditioning,
- Allergy-free room,
- Facilities for disabled guests,
- Non-smoking rooms,
- Non-smoking throughout
- Safety & security:
- Safety deposit box
- Safety features:
- Access to health care professionals,
- Face masks for guests available,
- First aid kit available,
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas,
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed,
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Physical distancing:
- Cashless payment available,
- Contactless check-in/check-out,
- Mobile app for room service,
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Cleanliness & disinfecting:
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays,
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning,
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay,
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines,
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Food & drink safety:
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized,
- Delivered food is securely covered,
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation,
- Physical distancing in dining areas
This room includes a duck-down duvet, 210-count bed linen, free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV, tea-making facilities and a Nespresso coffee maker.
Please note that these rooms cannot accommodate extra beds or cots.
Larger than the superior rooms, deluxe rooms have marble bathroom with a bathrobe, slippers and luxury toiletries, as well as a separate shower. There is a flat-screen TV, Nespresso coffee maker, tea-making facilities and free Wi-Fi.
These suites have full-length French windows, a duck-down duvet and 310-count bed linen. There is a flat-screen TV, Nespresso coffee maker, tea-making facilities and free Wi-Fi. The bathroom includes heated floors, bathrobes, slippers and luxury toiletries.
Some suites have a 4-poster bed.
This luxury suite offers guests a flat-screen TV, Nespresso coffee maker, tea-making facilities and free Wi-Fi. Each suite has an en suite bathroom complete with bathrobes and slippers.
This suite has air conditioning and minibar.
This suite features a flat-screen TV, air conditioning and minibar.
This double room has air conditioning and minibar.
This single room features a minibar and air conditioning.
This double room has a flat-screen TV, minibar and air conditioning.
This triple room features air conditioning and minibar.
This family room has a minibar, soundproofing and electric kettle.
Rooms are 30 square metres.
Terms and conditions of booking The Kensington Hotel
Check In / Check Out
- Check-in from 15:00
- Check-out before 12:00