In a quiet location, close to the heart of the historic city, this stunning 5-star Georgian townhouse is just a 2-minute level walk from Bath’s shops, the abbey and the Thermae Spa. The Windsor occupies a Grade I listed building on Great Pulteney Street, a charming Georgian boulevard. Each en suite room is individually decorated, with its own unique charm. Most rooms are air-conditioned, and all have a TV with Freeview digital channels, free Wi-Fi, and a hairdryer. The city’s shops, museums and restaurants are within easy walking distance, as are the Roman Baths and the Abbey. You can discover the streets walked by Jane Austen and relax in the Thermae Bath Spa. For those wishing to travel further, Bath also provides an ideal base from which to visit Stonehenge, Cheddar Gorge, Salisbury Cathedral, and the Cotswolds.
Facilities & Features The Windsor Guest House
- Parking on site,
- Private parking
- Golf course (within 3 km),
- Horse riding,
- Movie nights,
- Pub crawls,
- Stand-up comedy,
- Walking tours
- Free WiFi,
- Internet services,
- Food & Drink:
- Breakfast in the room,
- Kid meals,
- Packed lunches,
- Room service
- Reception services:
- Concierge service,
- Express check-in/check-out,
- Invoice provided,
- Luggage storage,
- Private check-in/check-out
- Entertainment and family services:
- Babysitting/child services
- Cleaning services:
- Daily housekeeping,
- Dry cleaning,
- Ironing service,
- Business facilities:
- Air conditioning,
- Family rooms,
- Non-smoking rooms,
- Non-smoking throughout
- Safety & security:
- CCTV in common areas,
- Fire extinguishers,
- Safety deposit box,
- Security alarm,
- Smoke alarms
- Sustainability initiatives:
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service,
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Safety features:
- Access to health care professionals,
- Face masks for guests available,
- First aid kit available,
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas,
- Process in place to check health of guests,
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed,
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities,
- Thermometers for guests provided by property
- Physical distancing:
- Cashless payment available,
- Contactless check-in/check-out,
- Mobile app for room service,
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Cleanliness & disinfecting:
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays,
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay,
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines,
- Property is cleaned by professional cleaning companies,
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Food & drink safety:
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized,
- Breakfast takeaway containers,
- Delivered food is securely covered,
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation,
- Physical distancing in dining areas
This large room features a four-poster bed and has two large sash windows overlooking Great Pulteney Street. Individually furnished, there is a bathroom with a bath with shower over, air conditioning, free WiFi, a flat-screen TV, and complimentary tea and coffee. Each also comes with a mini safe, a telephone, a hairdryer, an ironing board and an alarm clock.
More spacious than the classic double rooms, most superior double room feature super king-size beds which can also be twinned. Some superior rooms look over the Georgian architecture of Great Pulteney Street, whilst others have garden views. All have air conditioning.
These rooms can take an extra bed for an additional charge per night. Baby cots are available free of charge.
The rooms either overlook the stunning Great Pulteney Street or the recreation ground to the rear. All are traditionally and individually furnished, and have a bathroom with a shower. All have air conditioning, free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV, and complimentary tea and coffee. Each also comes with a mini safe, telephone, hairdryer, ironing board and alarm clock.
This third-floor room overlooks Great Pulteney Street to the front and benefits from air conditioning, free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV, telephone, complimentary tea and coffee, and a hairdryer. There is also an ironing board, mini safe, a dressing table and small chest of drawers in the room.
All rooms are spacious, and have period features. All have a view of the famous Great Pulteney Street or the green space of the recreation ground at the back. All have air conditioning and a telephone, and all have a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi, complimentary tea and coffee, a mini safe, ironing board and radio alarm.
With a private garden, this room also has a dressing room and a modern, private bathroom with a separate bath and shower. A flat-screen TV, an iPod dock, free Wi-Fi access, a hairdryer, minibar and a safe are included. Note: this room does not have air conditioning.
Rooms are 18square metres.
This family room has a sofa and air conditioning. This room is located on the lower ground floor of the hotel and has a large skylight.
An extra sofa bed can be provided for a child. Charges may be applicable.
This double room features air conditioning.
Terms and conditions of booking The Windsor Guest House
Check In / Check Out
- Check-in from 14:00
- Check-out before 11:00