Badia a Coltibuono is the first wine resort in Chianti, offering a truly unique experience in the historic atmosphere of a 1000 years old abbey and farm. WiFi is available in the common areas. Guests can rest and relax in the magnificent garden in Italian style garden or, during summer, around the large open-air swimming pool. At 650 metres above sea level, summers are temperate and the villa is naturally cool in the evenings.
Facilities & Features Badia a Coltibuono
- Free parking,
- Pets allowed
- Bike tours,
- Horse riding
- Free WiFi,
- Internet services,
- Food & Drink:
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Pool and wellness:
- Outdoor pool,
- Swimming Pool
- Airport shuttle,
- Airport shuttle (additional charge),
- Car hire,
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Reception services:
- Concierge service,
- Invoice provided,
- Luggage storage
- Common areas:
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Entertainment and family services:
- Babysitting/child services,
- Children's playground
- Cleaning services:
- Ironing service,
- Business facilities:
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Family rooms,
- Non-smoking rooms,
- Non-smoking throughout
- Safety features:
- Face masks for guests available,
- First aid kit available,
- Process in place to check health of guests,
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed,
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities,
- Thermometers for guests provided by property
- Physical distancing:
- Cashless payment available,
- Contactless check-in/check-out,
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Cleanliness & disinfecting:
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays,
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay,
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines,
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Food & drink safety:
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized,
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation,
- Physical distancing in dining areas
Set in the Abbey with views of the Renaissance garden.
With a view of the Arno Valley.
This room can accommodate an extra bed.
Set in the Abbey with view of the Renaissance courtyard.
Set on 2 levels, this apartment features 2 bathrooms, a large living room with a fireplace and a kitchen with a furnished terrace opening onto the bell tower.
This apartment features a living area, kitchen and 3 bedrooms.
Located on the 1st floor, this apartment features a kitchenette, 3 bedrooms and living area with a fireplace.
This apartment features 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a kitchen and a living area with a fireplace. A TV, washing machine and a hairdryer are also included.
Located on the 1st floor, this apartment features a living room and a kitchen with a fireplace. The single room is accessible by a spiral staircase.
Terms and conditions of booking Badia a Coltibuono
Check In / Check Out
- Check-in from 14:00
- Check-out before 10:30