- Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of performing all the services available on our website
- Those data are necessary for the management of requests e/o confirmation of bookings e/o services.
- Those data are necessary for legal obligations such as invoicing, obligatory commercial registrations, communication to Public Administration and Authorities where provided under law.
- The data may be communicated to credit and finance institutions with which our company deals with in financial management for governing the credit and management of debits with reference to eventual credits resulting from services rendered.
) The data may also be communicated to all people, physical e/o judicial, public e/o private (legal consultation, administrative and fiscal offices, judiciary offices, chamber of commerce etc.), when the communication is deemed necessary or functional to the carrying out of our business activity and in the ways and for the purposes listed above.
- The titleholder and responsible in charge of the treatment of personal information is: Icastelli Limited, Suite 1 Liberty House, South Liberty Lane, BS3 2ST Bristol, United Kingdom, Company Number 9091695
- Your information will be dealt with and memorized in electronic form. Under the said laws, the Titleholder responsible guarantees that the treatment of personal information will be undertaken respecting fundamental rights and personal dignity; in particular with regard to secrecy, identity and the rights governing these.
- The personal information dealt with by our company are not subject to diffusion. Treatment of personal information can be carried out with or without the use of electronic and other automated means and comprise all the functions - under Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA) necessary for the said treatment of personal information.v
- You can exercise your rights at any time with regard to the titleholder of the treatment of personal information, under Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA)
- For commercial and promotional purposes: with your consent the data can be used for the purpose of client implementation, commercial information and promotion of our products and/or services or of those of third persons and for quality feedback questionnaires and market research.