Built in 1850, Beaumont House has a spacious garden, elegant rooms and free parking. Cheltenham town centre and the fashionable Montpellier district are a 20 minute walk away or less than 5 minutes in a cab. Free WiFi is available throughout the property. Rooms at Beaumont House are beautifully designed and have free internet access and flat-screen TV. All units come with luxury mattresses and a private bathroom. Muffins and coffee are provided free in the dining room each morning. A self-serve trust bar with a small selection of alcoholic and soft drinks is available in the lounge. The nearest airport is Gloucestershire Airport, 6 km from the accommodation.
Facilities & Features Beaumont House
- Free parking,
- Parking on site,
- WiFi available in all areas
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Free WiFi,
- Internet services,
- Reception services:
- Express check-in/check-out,
- Invoice provided
- Common areas:
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Entertainment and family services:
- Kids' outdoor play equipment
- Cleaning services:
- Daily housekeeping
- Designated smoking area,
- Non-smoking rooms,
- Non-smoking throughout
- Safety & security:
- 24-hour security,
- CCTV in common areas,
- Fire extinguishers,
- Smoke alarms
- Safety features:
- First aid kit available,
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas,
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed,
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Physical distancing:
- Cashless payment available,
- Contactless check-in/check-out,
- Physical distancing rules followed,
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Cleanliness & disinfecting:
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays,
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning,
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay,
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines,
- Property is cleaned by professional cleaning companies,
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Food & drink safety:
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized,
- Breakfast takeaway containers,
- Delivered food is securely covered,
- Physical distancing in dining areas
Lower ground floor bedroom with luxury vinyl wood Karndean flooring. Double glazed sash window overlooking the side garden. Room is provided with a kingsize bed.
The en suite bathroom has a walk-in shower without a bath.
Sofa, large smart TV, views, and a bed featuring wood from the East African Railway.
En suite bathroom with jacuzzi bath and shower overhead.
This room features a smart TV, hardwood furniture and en suite bathroom with a bath.
Second floor room with kingsize bed, bath with shower overhead and LCD TV. These rooms have sloping ceilings in the bedroom and/or the bathroom.
Second floor bedroom with superking Hypnos bed and Smart TV.
This large room has sloping ceilings in the bedroom and bathroom.
Room with 43" Smart TV, large bathroom featuring double ended tub with shower, separate walk in shower and toilet, and garden views
Can accommodate up to 4 adults using additional sofa bed (supplement applies). Request double/twin when booking. Advise number of guests when booking.
Second floor room, cosy room, double glazed dormer window, sloping ceiling in part of room, TV and desk, en suite bathroom with bath with shower overhead, single occupancy only.
Two bedroom suite: master bedroom with superking bed, 43" Smart TV, en suite bathroom with showerhead over a large bath. Adjoining room has 2 bunkbeds, microwave, fridge and en suite bathroom. Suitable for families.
This small lower-ground-floor room has a 4'6" wide standard double bed, Smart TV and overlooks the side garden. En suite bathroom with walk-in electric shower.
Terms and conditions of booking Beaumont House
Check In / Check Out
- Check-in from 14:00
- Check-out before 11:30