Overlooking the picturesque town of Pitlochry, The Atholl Palace hotel and estate is set in Highland Perthshire and offers award-winning gardens, a swimming pool and spa, a wide variety of sport and leisure facilities, a whisky lounge and scenic mountain and river views. Additional benefits include large lounges with open log-fires and a restaurant with panoramic views across the highlands. Free WiFi is available in each guest room, along with cable TV, an en-suite bathroom and tea/coffee making facilities. The sporting and leisure facilities include an indoor swimming pool, hot tub and a sauna and steam room. There is also a fully-equipped gym, 9-hole pitch and putt course, tennis courts, snooker and a children’s playground. The hotel sits on 48 acres of garden and forestry. There are also sweeping lawns and walkways with seating areas throughout. The property features its very own Japanese gardens with a meandering river, a waterfall with a viewing platform and a picturesque duck pond. Pitlochry train station is just 1 mile away, and the local area is known for adventure sports such as white-water rafting. Pitlochry town is just a 5-minute walk away and includes 2 distilleries. Guests can also enjoy local hiking trails. Swimming pool, gym & spa are currently closed until all restrictions have been lifted.
Facilities & Features The Atholl Palace
- WiFi available in all areas
- Golf course (within 3 km),
- Mini golf,
- Tennis court
- Free WiFi,
- Internet services,
- Food & Drink:
- BBQ facilities,
- Breakfast in the room,
- Kid meals,
- Packed lunches,
- Room service,
- Special diet menus (on request),
- Vending machine (drinks),
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Reception services:
- 24-hour front desk,
- Luggage storage
- Common areas:
- Games room,
- Shared lounge/TV area,
- Sun terrace,
- Entertainment and family services:
- Board games/puzzles,
- Children's playground,
- Evening entertainment,
- Kids' outdoor play equipment
- Cleaning services:
- Daily housekeeping,
- Dry cleaning,
- Ironing service,
- Business facilities:
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Barber/beauty shop
- Designated smoking area,
- Facilities for disabled guests,
- Family rooms,
- Non-smoking throughout
- Safety & security:
- CCTV in common areas,
- CCTV outside property,
- Fire extinguishers,
- Smoke alarms
- Safety features:
- Access to health care professionals,
- First aid kit available,
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas,
- Process in place to check health of guests,
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed,
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities,
- Thermometers for guests provided by property
- Physical distancing:
- Cashless payment available,
- Contactless check-in/check-out,
- Physical distancing rules followed,
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Cleanliness & disinfecting:
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays,
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay,
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines,
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Food & drink safety:
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized,
- Delivered food is securely covered,
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation,
- Physical distancing in dining areas
This individually decorated room with views of Perthshire Highlands provides an en-suite bathroom, free WiFi, and a hairdryer. It also features a flat-screen TV, tea/coffee-making facilities and a direct-dial telephone.
Individually decorated room which provides an en-suite bathroom, free WiFi, and a hairdryer. It also features a TV, tea/coffee making facilities and a direct-dial telephone. Most rooms have a view of Perthshire Highlands.
This individually decorated room provides an en-suite bathroom, free WiFi, and a hairdryer. It also features a flat-screen TV, tea/coffee making facilities and a direct-dial telephone. Most rooms have views of Scottish highlands.
This room comes equipped with a TV, an en suite bathroom and tea/coffee making facilities.
This spacious room with views of Perthshire Highlands provides an en-suite bathroom, free WiFi and a hairdryer. It also features a TV, tea/coffee making facilities and a direct-dial telephone.
The turret suites are situated in the round towers which face south.
Each suite is spread over 2 floors, has its own private tower. It features a superior double bedroom and bathroom on the lower floor and a lounge on the level above, at the top of the Turrets.
These rooms boast stunning 360° views out over the Perthshire countryside.
This double room has a electric kettle.
This twin room has a electric kettle.
This double room has a flat-screen TV, tea/coffee maker and electric kettle.
This suite has a flat-screen TV, electric kettle and bathrobe.
This triple room features a tea/coffee maker and electric kettle.
This family room features a electric kettle, flat-screen TV and tea/coffee maker.
Rooms are 45 square metres.
Rooms are 50 square metres.
Terms and conditions of booking The Atholl Palace
Check In / Check Out
- Check-in from 15:00
- Check-out before 11:00